College Manor Veterinary Hospital
College Manor Veterinary Hospital is a companion animal hospital located in Newmarket, Ontario- an excellent community to live and work in, with tons of amenities and close to the 404 highway! Our busy, 5-doctor practice provides surgical and preventive medicine to companion animals as well as exotics and birds. We pride ourselves with high quality level medicine, and our team has a very high touch approach with our clients. Our hospital is well equipped with an orthopedic facility, a therapeutic laser, a digital x-ray (including dental), and an ultrasound! We are looking for an Associate DVM to join our growing practice. Experience in exotics is not necessary and there are no on calls.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
College Manor Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org