College Manor Veterinary Hospital
We have a fantastic opportunity at one of our clinics in Newmarket! College Manor Veterinary Hospital is a 4 doctor, small animal surgical and preventive medicine practice looking for an RVT to join our growing team! New grads are welcome to apply, as this is a great mentorship opportunity with a fun and supportive staff. Our ideal candidate is someone who is energetic and hardworking, and whose main focus is providing exceptional client and patient service. A sense of humor is a must have!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent staff discount. Benefits include medical/dental, CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount
College Manor Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org