Clarkson Village Animal Hospital
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital is a state of the art, fast paced 24-hour regular practice and emergency hospital located in beautiful Mississauga, Ontario. With a highly-experienced and fun team, we have been serving residents of our community for over 30 years! We are currently looking for an Associate DVM with the capacity to work overnight shifts to join our team!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
- Birds and exotics and/or experience with rehab a plus but is not necessary
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
Clarkson Village Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org