Clappison Animal Hospital
Clappison Animal Hospital, a rapidly growing four doctor hospital, is looking for a part time Associate DVM with an option to work three days in rotation, Friday to Monday. This opportunity is open to Locums as well! With a highly skilled and supportive team, we have been serving pets in the Hamilton, Waterdown, Dundas, Flamborough and Burlington for 40 years. Our facility is equipped with an in-house lab and a dental suite with digital x-ray. We are AAFP certified and we also have a Doggy Daycare on site! Our staff focuses on preventive care for new puppy and kitten, including neuter and spay surgery, routine vaccinations, and flea and heartworm prevention. Early detection and treatment of disease as pet ages, as well as surgical care. Do not miss out on this great opportunity!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
As part of our network, you will receive a competitive compensation, bonus potential, generous CE allowance, VIN membership, generous personal pet policy, great health benefits and access to our network of over 400 DVMs!
Clappison Animal Hospital has recently become part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com