Veterinary Technician – Signing Bonus!
Central Island Veterinary Emergency Hospital
We have a fantastic opportunity in beautiful Vancouver Island! Central Island Veterinary Emergency Hospital is looking for an RVT to join our friendly and dynamic team on a FT/PT basis! We are a busy 24-hour small animal hospital serving most of Vancouver Island. Our spacious and modern hospital has emergency and surgical facilities, advanced dental equipment, ultrasound, endoscope, digital x-ray and an in-house lab. This is a perfect opportunity to work in a challenging yet supportive environment! We offer a flexible work week, allowing for plenty of time off to enjoy our beautiful city right by the coast and mountains. We are also offering a signing bonus. Do not miss out on this great opportunity!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/RVT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer a signing bonus, a relocation bonus, above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment, medical/dental, CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount.
Central Island Veterinary Emergency Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Signing bonus!
- Relocation Bonus
- Competitive compensation
- Medical/dental coverage
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com