Veterinary Technician – Signing Bonus!
Centennial Animal Hospital
Centennial Animal Hospital located in beautiful Winnipeg, Manitoba, is a busy 4 DVM practice that treats small animals as well as pocket pets and exotics. We are looking for a Registered Vet Tech to join our dynamic team on a FT/PT basis! You will be able to enjoy a great work-life balance through flexible working shifts. Some weekend shifts are required, for which a $25 premium will be paid. You will enjoy a dedicated, professional, experienced support team, great clientele and a fully equipped facility. We pride ourselves in providing the best possible service to our clients and educate them so that they may be fully informed partners in the lifetime of their pets. We offer good mentorship and high-quality medicine. Do not miss out on this opportunity to join a great practice!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Experience working in a busy practice is an advantage
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent staff discount. Benefits include a signing bonus, medical/dental, CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount.
Centennial Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Signing Bonus!
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Competitive wage
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org