Bow River Veterinary Centre
Bow River Veterinary Centre is a long standing Canmore business that has worked diligently for over 20 years to provide high quality and compassionate veterinary care for clients in the Bow Valley. We are a fully equipped hospital with an experienced support team of 14 and 3 DVMs! We are looking to add an Associate Veterinarian to our team! This is a great opportunity to join an established practice with a significant client base, where learning and development opportunities are endless.
what you’ll need to succeed
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness, respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
HOW WE KEEP OUR TEAM AND CLIENTS SAFE
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have implemented added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Bow River Veterinary Centre is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CHECK OUT THE CENTRE