Registered Veterinary Technician – Signing Bonus!
Annex Animal Hospital
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you want to work in a fun and friendly work environment where people are treated respectfully and appreciated for their skills? The Annex Animal Hospital has been providing care in this community for over 45 years. We have carefully selected a team of professionals who are dedicated to the welfare of animals and helping their people too. We believe in giving back to the community by participating in local events and fundraisers. We take the time to get to know and build bonds with our clients and patients.
Our team consists of five doctors and three registered veterinary technicians plus an amazing support staff. We promote fear free vet visits and we are working on fear free certification. Come join a team where continuing education and learning new skills is highly encouraged and supported. We are looking forward to meeting you!
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- AHT/VT Diploma
- Passion for what you do every day!
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
We offer above average compensation, an intimate and exciting work environment and an excellent staff discount. Benefits include medical/dental, CE, uniform allowance and a generous pet discount.
Annex Animal Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Signing Bonus!
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Continuing education allowance
- Comprehensive benefit plan
- Competitive compensation
- Access to Animal Care Technology online training
- Access to medical webinar events throughout the year by leading specialists
- Opportunity to advance in your career
- Commitment to the community and to helping pets in need through the Oscar Fund activities
- Competitive medical and pet supply discounts
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com