Alouette Animal Hospital
Maple Ridge, BC
Alouette Animal Hospital is a full service veterinary hospital seeking a Medical Director/DVM. The Medical Director will be responsible for overseeing the medical operations/protocol within the hospital, serve as a mentor to medical staff, including 5 associate veterinarians, and lead the advancement of high quality patient care and client service. The Medical Director will also work in collaboration with the Hospital Manager to maintain and build our relationships with the referring community. Proficiency in surgery and orthopedics will be an asset.
We are a fully equipped hospital with an established client base and provide the most current veterinary care to both pets and clients. We offer a range of services including laser therapy, orthopedics, dermatology and stem cell therapy.
About the Role
As our ideal candidate you will have:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- Proven leadership, mentoring and team building skills
- Proficient diagnostic and surgical skills
- Exemplary customer service that builds loyalty and trust with clients
- Strong emotional intelligence; have positive attitude, and authentic empathy toward others
- Strong organizational skills which allow you to stay focused and work under pressure
- Experience working in a high volume, full-service hospital
The right candidate will enjoy a dedicated, professional and experienced support team with a great clientele and a fully equipped facility.
Alouette Animal Hospital have recently become part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we place a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
What we offer
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Industry leading CE program and generous allowance
- Access to our network of over 400 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage/insurance
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Paid vacation and flexible schedule
- Supportive work environment where everyone is treated with the utmost respect and fairness
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org