Bilingual Associate Veterinarian
Acadia Veterinary Hospital
We have a fantastic opportunity at Acadia Veterinary Hospital for a dynamic DVM! We are a busy 3-doctor small animal hospital located in beautiful Dieppe. We are looking for a full-time Bilingual Associate Veterinarian to join the team! Our ideal candidate will be an organized, energetic team player with great communication skills, compassion for our patients and the ability to have fun while doing what you love. Do not miss out on this great opportunity to work in a practice where learning and development are endless!
What you’ll need to succeed
What we offer
- Competitive compensation plus bonus potential
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from our hospital’s experienced staff
- Access to our network of over 500 DVMs
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Life and long term disability insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
- Fairness and respect in the workplace
- Opportunity for personal, professional and financial growth
How we keep our team and clients safe
We take everyone’s safety very seriously. We have added safety measures so that our hospital can continue to provide essential services to animals in our region. We have implemented more intensive sanitation practices, a “closed waiting room” policy, telemedicine platforms, online ordering, and other guidelines for physical distancing.
Acadia Veterinary Hospital is part of the VetStrategy group of clinics. VetStrategy is a 100% Canadian owned and operated group of veterinary clinics with locations throughout Canada. We believe that veterinary clinics are an integral part of the community they serve and as such we put a large focus on community-based activities and initiatives. Every clinic we partner with is unique and serves a very diverse client base.
We look forward to hearing from you!
How to apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
CHECK OUT THE HOSPITAL